Jul 7, 2012

Easy Snickerdoodles


Life is a little better than last time I posted.  I don't feel like I'm in survival mode anymore but I do still feel the need to get things more settled.  Since I'm ready to act like a real mom again but still needing to catch up on a 100 other things, I've been trying to keep things simple.  And nothing is more simple than a cake mix cookie recipe.  I'm usually a little bit of a snob about homemade is so much better than pre-made mixes but these really are as good as the real thing, and the big bonus is that they are much quicker!

Here's what you'll need:

1 white cake mix
1/3 cup oil
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla

2 tablespoons of sugar
1 teaspoon of cinnamon

All you have to do is mix together the cake mix, oil, eggs and vanilla.  Next roll the dough into little balls and cover with the cinnamon and sugar mixture.  Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 10 to 12 minutes. 

You'll have a tasty treat in no time.  It's an easy way for me to trick my kids, ok and myself, that I can really do it all!  Enjoy!

JULIE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Customized and Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP